International AVENTICS Pneumobil competition is a race of compressed air driven vehicles constructed by university engineer students and which is accompanied by spectacular and exciting family programmes for two days.
10. May, Friday - Dobó square
- 15:00-16:00 Concert by Farkas Ferenc Music school
- 16:00-16:30 Procession of pneumobils
- 16:30-17:00 Official opening ceremony of the competition
- 17:15-19:00 Concert by Farkas Family Band
11. May, Saturday – Érsekkert (Archbishop’s Garden)
- 8:15-13:30 Pneumobil races (distance, skills, speeding)
- 10:00-10:30 Ceremonial opening
- 10:00-15:00 „Seven trials”: competitions, quizes, fun and lots of gifts
- 12:30-15:00 Fascinating shows, „Seven trials” grand prize draw
- 15:00-16:00 Victory ceremony
The programme is free.