A te történeted
Eger Turisztikai Honlapja

Franciscan church


Otevírací doba

Immaculate Conception Franciscan Church of Our Lady

The church with two towers, a straight sanctuary, and a sub-church is one of the largest in terms of size and art-historical value.

The sanctuary of the church was built between 1736-1746, its nave between 1750-1753, the entire building was completed in 1755.

The wall paintings were painted in 1927 by Sándor Unghváry, and the main altar painting by Pál Kronewetter (1761, 1778).

The church's furniture dates from the end of the 18th century.

The church can be visited free of charge throughout the year.

360 picture

Otevřít na mapě

Také by vás mohlo zajímat